Transgressions Pictures

transgressions.jpgReview of 'Transgressions' byTransgressionstransgressions and theGiuliani's 12 Transgressionsminor transgressions, breakingTemple of Transgressions 2.0.3covers for TransgressionsTransgressions: critical

News

Tiger Woods makes 'profound apology' for 'transgressions,' says 'I let my ...
Tiger Woods offered a "profound apology" for his "transgressions" amid rumors of affairs with Kalika Moquin, Rachel Uchitel and Jaimee Grubbs. ...

Tiger Woods admits 'transgressions', apologizes
"I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart," Woods said. Woods, perhaps the world's richest athlete with a fortune ...

Quotes of the Day: 'I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions'
Joint Chiefs Chairman Mike Mullen, in a “tweet” message “I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment